Is reducing your emissions from travel your top priority? Do you need consultancy to calculate your carbon footprint? Education workshops? A strategy for travel? Are you working to meet Science Based Targets (SBTi)?
FGA Sports are industry experts trusted by the leading sustainable sports experts.
Travel is up to 90% of emissions in sport. FGA Sports work with industry to reduce the carbon in travel and major events, including fan travel, staff travel and freight.
- We are industry experts in carbon measurement, biofuels and sustainable mobility with a global network and reach
- Sustainability consultant Sarah Wilkin has been part of writing reports, co-authored articles for The Sustainability Report. Has been developing workshops for football associations and ensuring best practice rolls out across associations and clubs
- She is an leading industry expert in sustainable aviation fuel and is a known leading expert on sustainability and sports specialising in travel
- Working along side her are sports management and commercial experts from elite European professional leagues and clubs
Who do we work with?
- We have been sustainability consultants with TACKLE since 2019, a UEFA supported and co-funded EU project
- FGA have joined Sport and Sustainability International as their travel partner working with the team to build the travel alliance and travel pillar with SandSI
- On fan engagement we work with Pledgeball. Pledgeball and FGA presented to students at Coding Summer School, sponsored by Boeing, discussing digital solutions for carbon reduction and sport’s ability to make change
- We work with forward thinking organisations read more
- Contact email@example.com to request more information on the clients we work with and to read our case studies
“As the regional governing body for football across the West Midlands responsible for 1200 clubs, 4750 teams, 48,000 affiliated games each season & 100,000 participants, we feel it’s important to represent our game and participants on positive climate action, reducing the burden football currently has on our planet. We are really pleased to be working with LIFE TACKLE and FGA in November this year to reduce our carbon footprint further. We have recently adopted one of the best practice sustainable travel solutions and are starting to work with FGA to look closer at other effective reduction methods”Richard Lindsay – Business Insights Manager/Save Today, Play Tomorrow Project Lead – Birmingham County Football Association
“It was a really beneficial workshop and I’ve definitely taken some ideas away.”Ciara Gallagher – Governance & Regulatory Manager, Birmingham City Football Club
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or simon@FGAsports.org to discuss any sustainability consultancy needs or commercial partnerships. Read more about FGA’s work and services here, about our voluntary work here and some articles and press here.
You can find us on The Sustainability Report, BBC Sport, Green Sports Blog at St George’s Park and supporting Favela United.