We’ve chosen to keep FGA independent, agnostic and flexible.
- We can give advice which is truly sustainable and without an agenda
- We make ethical decisions on who we work with and make sure we don’t cut those out that supported in the name of competition
- Avoids ‘collaboration-washing’ – with conflicts of interest at play all the time commercially, working with an independent can get you to where you want to be without complications
- Meaning contracts and NDAs can be signed quickly, will be agreed to and avoids grey areas later
- A bigger consultancy/travel company may have the brand exposure but is that important when it comes to sustainability?
- A personalised and bespoke service
- We want to bring up topics that are blockers and need to be voiced
- We want to be impartial
- Be independent experts in sustainability, sustainable travel and fuels
- We maintain integrity over commercial opportunity
- Have collaboration in mind to avoid topics and solutions being blocked
Contact email@example.com to discuss your thoughts and experiences.